I'm telling you, you have no idea how awesome this experience is. So I'm gonna tell you. This post covers what you can do while at Project: MANHOOD and where you can sleep. Let's rock and roll!
This event is created with you and your son in mind. We're helping you carve out 24 hours on May 18-19th at Country Lake Retreat Center to connect with your son.
Don't forget, the last day to register and save 10% is March 31st.
What can you do at Project: MANHOOD?
Project: MANHOOD is an epic event. It's 24 hours of dads and sons having all kinds of fun, food and fellowship. There's fire too. From hiking and canoeing to just chillin' in a hammock, we have SOMETHING for every father and son. So, what can you do at this retreat? The short answer is...as much as you want!
The longer answer is...
- do nothing
- stare at the trees (this is different than doing nothing)
- play basketball
- dads can connect with sons (seriously, you can. promise)
- listen to great speakers (have you seen the lineup, come on.)
- play games
- canoe (wear a life jacket, guys, Country Lake provides those.)
- fish (bring your own fishing pole)
- dads can connect with other dads (when do you ever do this?)
- enjoy a campfire
- roast s'mores (no joke)
- stare at the beautiful lake (this is different than staring at the trees, duh)
- hike trails
- sons can connect with other sons (and talk about your dads!)
- relax in a hammock (my personal favorite)
- sip coffee by the fireplace
- sipping coffee in a hammock (actually, this is dangerous, don't)
- kick back in a rocking chair
- play paint ball or grab a zip line (these two activities are optional -- so check these when you register).
Where can you sleep at Project: MANHOOD?
Great question. I like how you think. You have options. This isn't an outdoor lock-in. Who remembers those? Youth pastor? Anyone? My point is, you can sleep at this retreat. I recommend it. : )
Whether you want to rough it, bunk up, or stay in a fancy lodge (me), we have you covered. With three unique options, you can pick the setup and budget that fits you best while staying at Project: MANHOOD.
Here's the three options for lodging:
- Tent > Father & Son $97 ($30 per extra boy) - you bring your own tent. There was confusion on this tent-thing last year. No confusion this year. You want to sleep in a tent? Awesome, you bring your tent? The fee is because you're sleeping on a nice plot of grass, hearing great speakers and sessions, eating dinner, breakfast and lunch and have access all of the fun and fellowship at this event.
- Dorm > Father & Son $197 ($40 per extra boy, no limit)
- Lodge > Father & Son $297 ($50 per extra boy)
There you have it. Now that you know what you can do and where you can sleep at Project: MANHOOD. Here's what I ask that you do next:
Step 1 > Register by March 31st and save 10 percent.
Step 2 > Share this blog post with one friend.
What >Manhood Journey's Project: MANHOOD
When > Friday, May 18th at 5pm through Saturday, May 19th at 5pm
Where > Country Lake Retreat Center
Can't see the video? Click here to watch Project: MANHOOD Trailer.